Daily Diary - Campaign Media Awards 2012 in pictures
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 03:30PM
Last night the crème de la crème of Media land gathered to laugh, cheer and drink at this year's Campaign Media Awards. And they did just that.
Host and Blur bass player, English musician, songwriter, journalist and cheesemaker, Alex James, kicked off the awards in London’s Hilton hotel.
We take a look at some of the winners from the night.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Consultant Hasson Associates Up to £40k + car allowance, Buckinghamshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading