Tassimo hands European ad account to Mcgarrybowen
Tassimo, the coffee-maker brand, has appointed Mcgarrybowen to handle its European advertising account.
The agency won the account following a four-way competitive pitch, which began in September. TWBA has been the incumbent on the account for the past three years.
The appointment strengthens Mcgarrybowen’s relationship with Tassimo’s parent company, Mondelez International. The agency picked up Mondelez’ advertising account for its Toblerone brand earlier this month.
Mcgarrybowen will support the global brand team on strategy and launch an advertising campaign for the coffee maker in spring next year.
Tassimo launched it last major ad campaign in 2009. The pre-Christmas campaign featured three men in festive jumpers enjoy different cups of coffee from one machine. The activity promoted the different blends and flavours that could be made by a Tassimo machine.
Roland Weening, vice president marketing and innovation global coffee at Mondelez, said: "The creation of a new communications idea is a key part of our ambitious plans for Tassimo in 2013 and beyond. Mcgarrybowen has delivered best in class strategic and creative thinking and we are excited about working together to bring this to life for Tassimo."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand & Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff