Tassimo hands European ad account to Mcgarrybowen
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 November 2012 10:17AM
Tassimo, the coffee-maker brand, has appointed Mcgarrybowen to handle its European advertising account.
The agency won the account following a four-way competitive pitch, which began in September. TWBA has been the incumbent on the account for the past three years.
The appointment strengthens Mcgarrybowen’s relationship with Tassimo’s parent company, Mondelez International. The agency picked up Mondelez’ advertising account for its Toblerone brand earlier this month.
Mcgarrybowen will support the global brand team on strategy and launch an advertising campaign for the coffee maker in spring next year.
Tassimo launched it last major ad campaign in 2009. The pre-Christmas campaign featured three men in festive jumpers enjoy different cups of coffee from one machine. The activity promoted the different blends and flavours that could be made by a Tassimo machine.
Roland Weening, vice president marketing and innovation global coffee at Mondelez, said: "The creation of a new communications idea is a key part of our ambitious plans for Tassimo in 2013 and beyond. Mcgarrybowen has delivered best in class strategic and creative thinking and we are excited about working together to bring this to life for Tassimo."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'