MPG Media Contacts scoops £2m Organix account
Organix, the organic children's food company, has appointed MPG Media Contacts to its £2m media planning and buying account, following the closure of The Media Shop earlier this year.
Organix launched a review of its media requirements in September and MPG Media Contacts will now be responsible for Organix's strategy, media planning and buying across online and offline media.
Initially, MPG Media Contacts has been tasked with deciding what Organix's marketing priorities should be in 2013, working alongside the brand's ad agency Delaney Lund Knox Warren Lowe.
A spokesman for Organix confirmed its media account will be worth around £2m in billings over the next 12 months.
Stephanie Hildon, marketing director, said: "We feel MPG Media Contacts really understands the Organix brand and our business, and they will really help us to inspire a lifelong love of good food with mums and babies everywhere."
Organix traditionally spends much of its marketing budget on parenting publications, but last year, DLKW Lowe created its first TV ad. The brand also uses digital marketing.
Natasha Murray, managing partner at MPG Media Contacts, said: "We had great chemistry with the team from Organix from the very start. We feel we have found a genuine partner and believe we can use the [MPG] Meaningful Brands proposition to give them differentiation in a very competitive market."
The Media Shop went into administration in August this year because it was unable to pay the debts it had built up, leaving more than 20 clients without a media agency. M2M has since picked up salad brand Florette.
MPG is currently involved in the £21m pitch for Associated British Foods, owner of bakery brand Kingsmill and clothing store Primark, and will be pitching against Maxus and the incumbent ZenithOptimedia this week.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad