John Lewis: making of 'The Journey'
We take a look at behind the scenes footage of this year's John Lewis Christmas ad campaign, 'The Journey, which as already amassed more than two million views on YouTube.
The footage includes an interview with John Lewis' marketing director Craig Inglis who explains the creative message for the campaign this year was about going the extra mile. Adam & Eve/DDB's executive creative director, Ben Priest also says two inanamate objects like snowmen are bound to capture people's imagination.
The ad launched on 9th November.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Executive - Digital Media Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - Experiential and Events - 38K - 42K Bamboo Crowd £38K - £42K, Central London
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Leicester
- Senior Account Director - Festival Activation and Music Sponsorship - 55K - 60K Bamboo Crowd £55K - £60K , Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity