John Lewis: making of 'The Journey'
We take a look at behind the scenes footage of this year's John Lewis Christmas ad campaign, 'The Journey, which as already amassed more than two million views on YouTube.
The footage includes an interview with John Lewis' marketing director Craig Inglis who explains the creative message for the campaign this year was about going the extra mile. Adam & Eve/DDB's executive creative director, Ben Priest also says two inanamate objects like snowmen are bound to capture people's imagination.
The ad launched on 9th November.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Communications Officer AF Selection £21,500, Warwickshire / West Midlands / Warwick, Warwickshire
- Branding Consultant - Branding Consultancy - London Spectrum £75,000 - £100,000, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Branding Consultant - Innovation FMCG Spectrum £50,000 - £80,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Graphic Designer - International Packaging Design / Innovation Agency / Consultancy. London. Spectrum £70,000 - £90,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager / Account Manager - Creative Branding / Design Consultancy - London Spectrum £30,000 - £50,000, London (Central), London (Greater)