McDonald's kicks off Christmas ad campaign
By Ben Bold, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 November 2012 08:00AM
McDonald's is promoting the launch of its festive menu in the build-up to Christmas with a TV campaign starring a postman braving the elements, who rewards himself at the end of the day with a McDonald's Winter Warmer burger.
The TV ad, which was created by Leo Burnett and breaks this evening (27 November), is supported by outdoor ads that build on the theme of the TV ads, by celebrating the menu through an array of colourful stamps.
The outdoor ads were created by Alison Steven and Liam Bushby, with food photography by Jason Lowe. The stamp elements of the ads were designed by Aesthetic Apparatus.
McDonald’s festive menu will go on sale in McDonald’s from 28 November until 1 January 2013. The menu includes the Winter Warmer burger, Chicken Celebration burger, Cheese Melt Dippers, Orange Flavour Chocolate Pie and Quality Street Fudge McFlurry.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff