McDonald's kicks off Christmas ad campaign
By Ben Bold, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 November 2012 08:00AM
McDonald's is promoting the launch of its festive menu in the build-up to Christmas with a TV campaign starring a postman braving the elements, who rewards himself at the end of the day with a McDonald's Winter Warmer burger.
The TV ad, which was created by Leo Burnett and breaks this evening (27 November), is supported by outdoor ads that build on the theme of the TV ads, by celebrating the menu through an array of colourful stamps.
The outdoor ads were created by Alison Steven and Liam Bushby, with food photography by Jason Lowe. The stamp elements of the ads were designed by Aesthetic Apparatus.
McDonald’s festive menu will go on sale in McDonald’s from 28 November until 1 January 2013. The menu includes the Winter Warmer burger, Chicken Celebration burger, Cheese Melt Dippers, Orange Flavour Chocolate Pie and Quality Street Fudge McFlurry.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Juinor Account Manager - Digtial Media - Saas Ultimate Asset £24000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager and Account Director Stopgap £50000 per annum, South East England
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers