McDonald's kicks off Christmas ad campaign
By Ben Bold, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 November 2012 08:00AM
McDonald's is promoting the launch of its festive menu in the build-up to Christmas with a TV campaign starring a postman braving the elements, who rewards himself at the end of the day with a McDonald's Winter Warmer burger.
The TV ad, which was created by Leo Burnett and breaks this evening (27 November), is supported by outdoor ads that build on the theme of the TV ads, by celebrating the menu through an array of colourful stamps.
The outdoor ads were created by Alison Steven and Liam Bushby, with food photography by Jason Lowe. The stamp elements of the ads were designed by Aesthetic Apparatus.
McDonald’s festive menu will go on sale in McDonald’s from 28 November until 1 January 2013. The menu includes the Winter Warmer burger, Chicken Celebration burger, Cheese Melt Dippers, Orange Flavour Chocolate Pie and Quality Street Fudge McFlurry.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior PR Acocunt Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £25,000, Leicestershire
- Shopper Group Head/Creative Director OneDog £65k - £75k depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- SAE/AM - Digital - Social - £25k Source £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Consultant Source £70000 - £115000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Business Development Manager The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building