McDonald's kicks off Christmas ad campaign
By Ben Bold, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 November 2012 08:00AM
McDonald's is promoting the launch of its festive menu in the build-up to Christmas with a TV campaign starring a postman braving the elements, who rewards himself at the end of the day with a McDonald's Winter Warmer burger.
The TV ad, which was created by Leo Burnett and breaks this evening (27 November), is supported by outdoor ads that build on the theme of the TV ads, by celebrating the menu through an array of colourful stamps.
The outdoor ads were created by Alison Steven and Liam Bushby, with food photography by Jason Lowe. The stamp elements of the ads were designed by Aesthetic Apparatus.
McDonald’s festive menu will go on sale in McDonald’s from 28 November until 1 January 2013. The menu includes the Winter Warmer burger, Chicken Celebration burger, Cheese Melt Dippers, Orange Flavour Chocolate Pie and Quality Street Fudge McFlurry.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne