McDonald's kicks off Christmas ad campaign
By Ben Bold, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 November 2012 08:00AM
McDonald's is promoting the launch of its festive menu in the build-up to Christmas with a TV campaign starring a postman braving the elements, who rewards himself at the end of the day with a McDonald's Winter Warmer burger.
The TV ad, which was created by Leo Burnett and breaks this evening (27 November), is supported by outdoor ads that build on the theme of the TV ads, by celebrating the menu through an array of colourful stamps.
The outdoor ads were created by Alison Steven and Liam Bushby, with food photography by Jason Lowe. The stamp elements of the ads were designed by Aesthetic Apparatus.
McDonald’s festive menu will go on sale in McDonald’s from 28 November until 1 January 2013. The menu includes the Winter Warmer burger, Chicken Celebration burger, Cheese Melt Dippers, Orange Flavour Chocolate Pie and Quality Street Fudge McFlurry.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £33k - £42k, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad