Bond girl Berenice Marlohe becomes face of Omega
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 November 2012 09:36AM
Berenice Marlohe, the latest Bond girl and star of Skyfall, has become a brand ambassador for Omega.
Marlohe shot to fame in the latest Bond film, starring alongside Daniel Craig. She is to pose in a series of seductive shots to showcase the watch brand.
Marlohe taking on her role as Omega brand ambassador comes as she finishes her promotional duties for the 'Skyfall' film.
Marlohe joins the likes of George Clooney as the brand's celebrity ambassador, along with a host of Olympic stars who have showcased the brand, including Jessica Ennis and sprinter Tyson Gay, as part of the brand's sponsorship of the London 2012 Olympics.
Marlohe has previously she is "absolutely honoured" to be a brand ambassador for Omega. James Bond has worn Omega wristwatches since the 1995 Bond film GoldenEye.
Marlohe was last seen in Tokyo last week launching the superspy movie at the Japanese city's premiere, where she was seen showcasing two different outfits.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Major Players £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- PPC Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23000 - £30000 + benefits, Manchester
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot