Bond girl Berenice Marlohe becomes face of Omega
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 November 2012 09:36AM
Berenice Marlohe, the latest Bond girl and star of Skyfall, has become a brand ambassador for Omega.
Marlohe shot to fame in the latest Bond film, starring alongside Daniel Craig. She is to pose in a series of seductive shots to showcase the watch brand.
Marlohe taking on her role as Omega brand ambassador comes as she finishes her promotional duties for the 'Skyfall' film.
Marlohe joins the likes of George Clooney as the brand's celebrity ambassador, along with a host of Olympic stars who have showcased the brand, including Jessica Ennis and sprinter Tyson Gay, as part of the brand's sponsorship of the London 2012 Olympics.
Marlohe has previously she is "absolutely honoured" to be a brand ambassador for Omega. James Bond has worn Omega wristwatches since the 1995 Bond film GoldenEye.
Marlohe was last seen in Tokyo last week launching the superspy movie at the Japanese city's premiere, where she was seen showcasing two different outfits.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Designer - Web Design, Campaigns, Great Benefits ADLIB Upto £26k, Gloucestershire
- Media Sales Surrey and Berkshire Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'