Samsung targets creative technologists in latest campaign
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 November 2012 09:43AM
Samsung is targeting creative technologists with a video campaign that shows a hack of its Galaxy Note II smartphone device create bubble patterns in a water tank.
The video, created by Jam, features creative technologist Daniel Kupfer. He programmes 400 fish tank pumps, enabling them to be controlled wirelessly from a Note II to create images.
The video will be seeded across social media channels today, and spread through blogger outreach. The creative director behind the campaign was Wayne Deakin and creative Drew Wolf.
The video was produced by Grama Film and media was handled by Starcom.
The campaign is part of Samsung’s overarching strategy for the device around the creative possibilities it offers.
It ran a similar social video campaign for its Note handset in July, with a series of ‘Breakfree’ videos, featuring musician Mike Skinner, and guerrilla knitting artist Olek.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Executive or Account Executive createselect Up to £26K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - eCommerce and Digital Marketplace Silverdrum £60,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT EXEC/ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED agency, Farringdon - £23k-£30k Judi Patton £23k-£30k, Farringdon
- Marketing agency roles in the Home Counties Stonor Variable £20,000 - £100,000, Home Counties
- SALES AND MARKETING DIRECOR - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands