The Guardian's Three Little Pigs wins coveted prize at British Arrows Craft Awards
Channel 4's 'Meet The Superhumans' and The Guardian's 'Three Little Pigs' were the most awarded campaigns at last night's British Arrow Craft Awards.
The awards recognise the best British moving-image ads, honouring the indivduals who create the campaigns, rather than the production companies involved.
The Guardian's integrated campaign, ‘Three Little Pigs’, by Bartle Bogle Hegarty and directed by Ringan Ledwidge through Rattling Stick, won the most coveted prize of the Best Crafted Commercial, with the jury awarding it for having the greatest variety of content.
Ledwidge also picked up a silver award for direction of the ad, while a silver award for sound design was awarded to Sam Brock and Will Cohen.
Channel 4's Paralympic ad, 'Meet The Superhumans', created by in-house creative company, 4 Creative, won a gold award for direction by Tom Tagholm. It also scooped the gold award for recorded music, awarded to Tagholm and Tim Hardy.
This year featured a new category, Best Use of Recorded Voice, which was awarded to Thomas Kilroy, for Thomson Holidays ‘Time For A Holiday’ campaign, created by Beattie McGuinness Bungay (BMB).
Lizie Gower, chairman of the British Arrows and managing director of Academy, said: "Many different disciplines are needed to create a truly stand-out commercial, and all too often recognition is only given to a few.
"That's why, in my opinion, these awards are so important. We celebrate and honour the many team players that work so hard to achieve the end results that we saw tonight."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Channel 4's 'meet the superhumans' wins best commercial at British Arrows
- Guardian boosts video content with Nowness.com partnership
- GNM hires former ITV marketer Julia Porter as consumer revenues director
- British Arrows Craft shortlist: six up for achievement in production
- Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: British Arrows Awards
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Regional Marketing Co-ordinator Online Resourcing c.£25,000 plus excellent benefits, Leeds - Northern Region
- Studio Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Web Designer/Developer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Midweight Designer Red Sofa London £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
- Marks & Spencer loses AdWords battle to Interflora