Microsoft teams up with O2 to showcase digital showroom
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 28 November 2012 11:00AM
Microsoft Advertising has teamed up with O2 to launch a major campaign, central to which will be a virtual digital showroom offering O2 users a personalised shopping service.
The campaign, developed by ZenithOptimedia and created by Microsoft Advertising, will be promoted across Microsoft-owned MSN. Microsoft said the deal marked its largest custom solutions deal to date.
The digital Life Unlocked showroom will offer O2 consumers the chance to buy the mobile phone and contract that best suits their needs, and will guide visitors through what O2 is claiming is an "immersive shopping journey."
Life Unlocked will run in conjunction with tailored editorial content provided by a team of MSN editors.
The showroom will offer users advice and content on topics such as data usage and apps to suit users' lifestyles.
O2 product advertising across MSN will promote the showroom alongside the brand’s messaging.
As part of the deal, competitions will also run on the website, where customers will have the chance to win O2 rewards through challenges such as working remotely, using only their phone, for a week.
James Hayr, head of specialist sales at Microsoft Advertising, said: "This launch represents the start of a truly consumer-centric campaign that focuses on creating smart and engaging advertising on Microsoft’s platforms, including MSN and Windows 8."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Executive - Direct Marketing [Charity] - Superb Agency - £21k - £24k Fill Recruitment Ltd £21k - £24k, plus benefits., London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £22000 - £30000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum + car/car allowance, South West England
- Assistant Brand Manager - Beauty Jarlett de Grouchy £20000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Hertfordshire
- Digital Campaign Executive The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester