Western Union "pass initiative" by 180 Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Western Union is marking its sponsorship of the Uefa Europa League and the Pass initiative with a new poster campaign. For every pass made in the tournament, Western Union will donate a day of education to underprivileged children. The work, created by 180 Amsterdam, combines the logos of the football clubs that have qualified for the knockout round of the Europa League. It was written by Bryan Stewart and art directed by Ed Ryder and Tim Howman.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- A manifesto for media planning