Western Union "pass initiative" by 180 Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Western Union is marking its sponsorship of the Uefa Europa League and the Pass initiative with a new poster campaign. For every pass made in the tournament, Western Union will donate a day of education to underprivileged children. The work, created by 180 Amsterdam, combines the logos of the football clubs that have qualified for the knockout round of the Europa League. It was written by Bryan Stewart and art directed by Ed Ryder and Tim Howman.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Freelance Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23 - £25 per hour, Milton Keynes
- Digital Senior Account Director Red Sofa London £55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager [Experiential] - Integrated Agency - Up to £31k Verbatim Search Up to £32k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Agencies need to make more use of audience insight, says Mark Creighton