Western Union "pass initiative" by 180 Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Western Union is marking its sponsorship of the Uefa Europa League and the Pass initiative with a new poster campaign. For every pass made in the tournament, Western Union will donate a day of education to underprivileged children. The work, created by 180 Amsterdam, combines the logos of the football clubs that have qualified for the knockout round of the Europa League. It was written by Bryan Stewart and art directed by Ed Ryder and Tim Howman.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media