Western Union "pass initiative" by 180 Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Western Union is marking its sponsorship of the Uefa Europa League and the Pass initiative with a new poster campaign. For every pass made in the tournament, Western Union will donate a day of education to underprivileged children. The work, created by 180 Amsterdam, combines the logos of the football clubs that have qualified for the knockout round of the Europa League. It was written by Bryan Stewart and art directed by Ed Ryder and Tim Howman.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Digital Executive Spotlight Recruitment £26000 - £28000 per annum + excellent benefits, West End
- Junior Account Manager, London, up to £26,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP23000 - GBP25000 per annum, London
- Account Executive, London, up to £23,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP20000 - GBP21000 per annum, London
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.