Western Union "pass initiative" by 180 Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Western Union is marking its sponsorship of the Uefa Europa League and the Pass initiative with a new poster campaign. For every pass made in the tournament, Western Union will donate a day of education to underprivileged children. The work, created by 180 Amsterdam, combines the logos of the football clubs that have qualified for the knockout round of the Europa League. It was written by Bryan Stewart and art directed by Ed Ryder and Tim Howman.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection £60 - £68K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager | Digital Nu Creative Talent £32k-41k + bonus + relocation , London
- Product Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits, City of London
- Social Media Manager - Fashion Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'