SapientNitro picks Hagger for VP role
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Jo Hagger, the former chief integration officer and managing director of Glue Isobar, has joined SapientNitro as the vice-president, marketing.
Hagger, who most recently oversaw AAR’s digital practice, will focus on all aspects of the agency’s marketing.
Her role will be primarily focused on the UK and she will report to Nigel Vaz, the senior vice-president and managing director. However, she will have some global responsibilities and will also report to Bill Kanarick, the senior vice-president and chief marketing officer.
Hagger joined AAR, which is close to appointing a replacement, in January after stepping down from Glue Isobar after more than ten years in August 2011.
She said: "The chance to work with SapientNitro to further develop their business is an amazing opportunity."
Vaz said Hagger’s "rare combination of experience, ability and insight" will help SapientNitro position its brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film