SapientNitro picks Hagger for VP role
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Jo Hagger, the former chief integration officer and managing director of Glue Isobar, has joined SapientNitro as the vice-president, marketing.
Hagger, who most recently oversaw AAR’s digital practice, will focus on all aspects of the agency’s marketing.
Her role will be primarily focused on the UK and she will report to Nigel Vaz, the senior vice-president and managing director. However, she will have some global responsibilities and will also report to Bill Kanarick, the senior vice-president and chief marketing officer.
Hagger joined AAR, which is close to appointing a replacement, in January after stepping down from Glue Isobar after more than ten years in August 2011.
She said: "The chance to work with SapientNitro to further develop their business is an amazing opportunity."
Vaz said Hagger’s "rare combination of experience, ability and insight" will help SapientNitro position its brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - 6 Month Contract - West London - Retail Ninesharp Negotiable, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - CRM, direct mail, up to £27k The Industry Club London Ltd Up to £27k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Director Premier Media £60000 - £80000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Coordinator Dynamic New Alliances £23000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad