SapientNitro picks Hagger for VP role
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Jo Hagger, the former chief integration officer and managing director of Glue Isobar, has joined SapientNitro as the vice-president, marketing.
Hagger, who most recently oversaw AAR’s digital practice, will focus on all aspects of the agency’s marketing.
Her role will be primarily focused on the UK and she will report to Nigel Vaz, the senior vice-president and managing director. However, she will have some global responsibilities and will also report to Bill Kanarick, the senior vice-president and chief marketing officer.
Hagger joined AAR, which is close to appointing a replacement, in January after stepping down from Glue Isobar after more than ten years in August 2011.
She said: "The chance to work with SapientNitro to further develop their business is an amazing opportunity."
Vaz said Hagger’s "rare combination of experience, ability and insight" will help SapientNitro position its brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- User Experience Design Lead The Creative Recruiter Up to £65K + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience, Leicester
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned