SapientNitro picks Hagger for VP role
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Jo Hagger, the former chief integration officer and managing director of Glue Isobar, has joined SapientNitro as the vice-president, marketing.
Hagger, who most recently oversaw AAR’s digital practice, will focus on all aspects of the agency’s marketing.
Her role will be primarily focused on the UK and she will report to Nigel Vaz, the senior vice-president and managing director. However, she will have some global responsibilities and will also report to Bill Kanarick, the senior vice-president and chief marketing officer.
Hagger joined AAR, which is close to appointing a replacement, in January after stepping down from Glue Isobar after more than ten years in August 2011.
She said: "The chance to work with SapientNitro to further develop their business is an amazing opportunity."
Vaz said Hagger’s "rare combination of experience, ability and insight" will help SapientNitro position its brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £28000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Account Manager createselect Up to £28K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Aspire £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood