Bell Pottinger rolls out content agency
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Bell Pottinger Private, the PR and marketing group that recently broke away from Chime Communications, is launching a digital content agency.
Bell Pottinger Wired will focus on delivering content-led campaigns for existing Bell Pottinger clients as well as new business.
The shop will be led by the head of content, Claire Southeard, and the head of digital, James Thomlinson.
It will design websites and apps for mobile and social media, as well as offering creative services such as filming, editing and copywriting.
Other services include search advertising (covering SEO and pay-per-click) and developing social media campaigns. These services will sit alongside a digital PR offer.
James Henderson, the chief executive of Bell Pottinger Private, said: "With the boundaries between owned, earned and paid media being more blurred than ever before, now is the right time for an agency like this."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account