Bell Pottinger rolls out content agency
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Bell Pottinger Private, the PR and marketing group that recently broke away from Chime Communications, is launching a digital content agency.
Bell Pottinger Wired will focus on delivering content-led campaigns for existing Bell Pottinger clients as well as new business.
The shop will be led by the head of content, Claire Southeard, and the head of digital, James Thomlinson.
It will design websites and apps for mobile and social media, as well as offering creative services such as filming, editing and copywriting.
Other services include search advertising (covering SEO and pay-per-click) and developing social media campaigns. These services will sit alongside a digital PR offer.
James Henderson, the chief executive of Bell Pottinger Private, said: "With the boundaries between owned, earned and paid media being more blurred than ever before, now is the right time for an agency like this."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film