Bell Pottinger rolls out content agency
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Bell Pottinger Private, the PR and marketing group that recently broke away from Chime Communications, is launching a digital content agency.
Bell Pottinger Wired will focus on delivering content-led campaigns for existing Bell Pottinger clients as well as new business.
The shop will be led by the head of content, Claire Southeard, and the head of digital, James Thomlinson.
It will design websites and apps for mobile and social media, as well as offering creative services such as filming, editing and copywriting.
Other services include search advertising (covering SEO and pay-per-click) and developing social media campaigns. These services will sit alongside a digital PR offer.
James Henderson, the chief executive of Bell Pottinger Private, said: "With the boundaries between owned, earned and paid media being more blurred than ever before, now is the right time for an agency like this."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- .Net Developer - Agency Role - ASP.Net, .Net 4.0, CMS, Umbraco Digital Gurus £35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Freelance Account Manager for award winning integrated agency! Zebra People £180 - £220 per day, East London
- Product Strategist Dyson Undisclosed, Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Motion Graphic designer (with Flash Experience) Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film