Bell Pottinger rolls out content agency
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Bell Pottinger Private, the PR and marketing group that recently broke away from Chime Communications, is launching a digital content agency.
Bell Pottinger Wired will focus on delivering content-led campaigns for existing Bell Pottinger clients as well as new business.
The shop will be led by the head of content, Claire Southeard, and the head of digital, James Thomlinson.
It will design websites and apps for mobile and social media, as well as offering creative services such as filming, editing and copywriting.
Other services include search advertising (covering SEO and pay-per-click) and developing social media campaigns. These services will sit alongside a digital PR offer.
James Henderson, the chief executive of Bell Pottinger Private, said: "With the boundaries between owned, earned and paid media being more blurred than ever before, now is the right time for an agency like this."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated