Bell Pottinger rolls out content agency
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Bell Pottinger Private, the PR and marketing group that recently broke away from Chime Communications, is launching a digital content agency.
Bell Pottinger Wired will focus on delivering content-led campaigns for existing Bell Pottinger clients as well as new business.
The shop will be led by the head of content, Claire Southeard, and the head of digital, James Thomlinson.
It will design websites and apps for mobile and social media, as well as offering creative services such as filming, editing and copywriting.
Other services include search advertising (covering SEO and pay-per-click) and developing social media campaigns. These services will sit alongside a digital PR offer.
James Henderson, the chief executive of Bell Pottinger Private, said: "With the boundaries between owned, earned and paid media being more blurred than ever before, now is the right time for an agency like this."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Designer [Shopper Marketing] - FMCG Client - London agency - £28k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £28k, Central London
- Marketing Asssitant RoDO Ltd Competitive, Greater Manchester
- Digital Project Manager PFJ £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits + bonus, London
- Strategic Planning Director - Multinational Advertising Agency - Dubai HR Source Very attractive TAX FREE salary, Dubai
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'