RKCR/Y&R captures Mecca Bingo brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Mecca Bingo has appointed Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to handle its £2 million advertising business.
The gaming brand, which is owned by Rank Group, has not previously used a retained agency, but has worked with shops on an ad hoc basis.
RKCR/Y&R will be responsible for helping to integrate the brand’s messaging and strategy across retail, online and mobile.
James Condon, the brand marketing director at Mecca, said: "We are delighted to be working with RKCR/Y&R at this exciting time in our brand development and were impressed with their creativity and strategic thinking. The team at RKCR/Y&R will help us take our business to the next level as we create one integrated brand across retail, online and mobile."
Ben Kay, the chief executive of RKCR/Y&R, said: "We are thrilled that Mecca will be joining our stable of great British brands and look forward to making it shine even more brightly."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views