RKCR/Y&R captures Mecca Bingo brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Mecca Bingo has appointed Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to handle its £2 million advertising business.
The gaming brand, which is owned by Rank Group, has not previously used a retained agency, but has worked with shops on an ad hoc basis.
RKCR/Y&R will be responsible for helping to integrate the brand’s messaging and strategy across retail, online and mobile.
James Condon, the brand marketing director at Mecca, said: "We are delighted to be working with RKCR/Y&R at this exciting time in our brand development and were impressed with their creativity and strategic thinking. The team at RKCR/Y&R will help us take our business to the next level as we create one integrated brand across retail, online and mobile."
Ben Kay, the chief executive of RKCR/Y&R, said: "We are thrilled that Mecca will be joining our stable of great British brands and look forward to making it shine even more brightly."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of Resource Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Corporate Responsibility Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000 - £75000 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch