RKCR/Y&R captures Mecca Bingo brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Mecca Bingo has appointed Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to handle its £2 million advertising business.
The gaming brand, which is owned by Rank Group, has not previously used a retained agency, but has worked with shops on an ad hoc basis.
RKCR/Y&R will be responsible for helping to integrate the brand’s messaging and strategy across retail, online and mobile.
James Condon, the brand marketing director at Mecca, said: "We are delighted to be working with RKCR/Y&R at this exciting time in our brand development and were impressed with their creativity and strategic thinking. The team at RKCR/Y&R will help us take our business to the next level as we create one integrated brand across retail, online and mobile."
Ben Kay, the chief executive of RKCR/Y&R, said: "We are thrilled that Mecca will be joining our stable of great British brands and look forward to making it shine even more brightly."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits, London
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show