JWT scoops £20m InterContinental
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
JWT London has won the £20 million pan-European advertising account for InterContinental Hotels Group.
The agency pitched for the business against its sister WPP shops Ogilvy & Mather and Grey London after the holding company scooped the global ad account from McCann Erickson in June.
The WPP agencies Mindshare and OgilvyOne already handle IHG’s global media and CRM respectively.
Mike Greenup, IHG’s vice-president, marketing, Europe, said: "We’re very pleased that, in JWT, we have found a great partner to help us build our brands in Europe."
Joseph Petyan, the executive partner at JWT, added: "InterContinental Hotels has ambitious growth plans in Europe. We are delighted to be their creative partner and hugely excited by the challenge ahead."
IHG is the largest hotel chain in the world with brands including Holiday Inn, InterContinental, Express by Holiday Inn and Crown Plaza.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Luxury Property Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake