JWT scoops £20m InterContinental
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
JWT London has won the £20 million pan-European advertising account for InterContinental Hotels Group.
The agency pitched for the business against its sister WPP shops Ogilvy & Mather and Grey London after the holding company scooped the global ad account from McCann Erickson in June.
The WPP agencies Mindshare and OgilvyOne already handle IHG’s global media and CRM respectively.
Mike Greenup, IHG’s vice-president, marketing, Europe, said: "We’re very pleased that, in JWT, we have found a great partner to help us build our brands in Europe."
Joseph Petyan, the executive partner at JWT, added: "InterContinental Hotels has ambitious growth plans in Europe. We are delighted to be their creative partner and hugely excited by the challenge ahead."
IHG is the largest hotel chain in the world with brands including Holiday Inn, InterContinental, Express by Holiday Inn and Crown Plaza.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Senior Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)