Durex "#1share1condom" by Havas Worldwide
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Durex has launched a global social media campaign, by Havas Worldwide, that will commit the brand to donate one condom for every social media interaction with the initiative in the run-up to World Aids Day on 1 December. Durex aims to donate 2.5 million condoms to charities that can make a difference to HIV education and prevention. The work was written by Sarah Khan-Varda and art directed by Ian Gallais.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3