Durex "#1share1condom" by Havas Worldwide
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Durex has launched a global social media campaign, by Havas Worldwide, that will commit the brand to donate one condom for every social media interaction with the initiative in the run-up to World Aids Day on 1 December. Durex aims to donate 2.5 million condoms to charities that can make a difference to HIV education and prevention. The work was written by Sarah Khan-Varda and art directed by Ian Gallais.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Account Director - Integrated David Thatcher Recruitment to £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne