In association with
Adidas "the cautionary tale of Ebenezer Snoop" by Sid Lee
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
A Christmas Carol gets a celebrity makeover by Sid Lee for this year’s Christmas campaign from Adidas. "The cautionary tale of Ebenezer Snoop" features the rapper Snoop Dogg and sport stars including the footballer David Beckham, the basketball player Derrick Rose and the tennis player Andy Murray. The work was written by Brad Getty, art directed by Jamie Gurnell and directed by Jake Szymanski through Jimmy Lee. It includes an online film, with illustrations by the Beavis And Butt-Head artist JJ Sedelmaier.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'