In association with
Adidas "the cautionary tale of Ebenezer Snoop" by Sid Lee
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
A Christmas Carol gets a celebrity makeover by Sid Lee for this year’s Christmas campaign from Adidas. "The cautionary tale of Ebenezer Snoop" features the rapper Snoop Dogg and sport stars including the footballer David Beckham, the basketball player Derrick Rose and the tennis player Andy Murray. The work was written by Brad Getty, art directed by Jamie Gurnell and directed by Jake Szymanski through Jimmy Lee. It includes an online film, with illustrations by the Beavis And Butt-Head artist JJ Sedelmaier.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Customer Marketing Senior Manager - Retention Stopgap £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Board Account Director- Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £60k - £70k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £45k, Bradford, West Yorkshire / Halifax, West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Huddersfield, W...
- In-store POS Activation Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits, Berkshire