In association with
Adidas "the cautionary tale of Ebenezer Snoop" by Sid Lee
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
A Christmas Carol gets a celebrity makeover by Sid Lee for this year’s Christmas campaign from Adidas. "The cautionary tale of Ebenezer Snoop" features the rapper Snoop Dogg and sport stars including the footballer David Beckham, the basketball player Derrick Rose and the tennis player Andy Murray. The work was written by Brad Getty, art directed by Jamie Gurnell and directed by Jake Szymanski through Jimmy Lee. It includes an online film, with illustrations by the Beavis And Butt-Head artist JJ Sedelmaier.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Freelance Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £250 per day, London
- Procurement Director - Promotions / POS / BTL - Global Role Fill Recruitment Ltd £70-£80k Basic + Superb Bonus Opportunities + Benefits, Central London
- Classified Sales Executive Lipton Fleming £20000.00 per annum + commission, London
- Agency Account Manager (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Senior Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + 30% bonus, London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper