In association with
Adidas "the cautionary tale of Ebenezer Snoop" by Sid Lee
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
A Christmas Carol gets a celebrity makeover by Sid Lee for this year’s Christmas campaign from Adidas. "The cautionary tale of Ebenezer Snoop" features the rapper Snoop Dogg and sport stars including the footballer David Beckham, the basketball player Derrick Rose and the tennis player Andy Murray. The work was written by Brad Getty, art directed by Jamie Gurnell and directed by Jake Szymanski through Jimmy Lee. It includes an online film, with illustrations by the Beavis And Butt-Head artist JJ Sedelmaier.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne