Media business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
30 November 2012: MediaCom wins two accounts, Nuffield Health and Hachette Partworks, while AdConnection captures The Reel Fish Co business.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager!! New Business Development Role!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Search Account Executive Ultimate Asset £20000 - £25000 per annum + fantastic benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Search Director - Leading Technology Company Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + excellent package , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film