Emirates launches global digital pitch
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Emirates is looking for an agency to handle a global digital brief to promote its fleet of aircraft.
Agencies have been approached directly to pitch for the account. The process will be led out of London.
It is understood that the brief is to promote its Boeing 777s. Emirates currently works with global agencies including Lean Mean Fighting Machine, StrawberryFrog and Atmosphere BBDO.
The rethink follows a review of the Emirates UK advertising business. After a three-month pitch, the account moved to G2 Joshua earlier this month.
The win extended G2’s relationship with Emirates, with which it also works in Europe. The UK business was previously handled by Publicis Chemistry.
The airline recently announced that it is renewing its shirt and stadium sponsorship of Arsenal Football Club. The deal is worth £150 million over five years and is one of the biggest of its type.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media