Emirates launches global digital pitch
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Emirates is looking for an agency to handle a global digital brief to promote its fleet of aircraft.
Agencies have been approached directly to pitch for the account. The process will be led out of London.
It is understood that the brief is to promote its Boeing 777s. Emirates currently works with global agencies including Lean Mean Fighting Machine, StrawberryFrog and Atmosphere BBDO.
The rethink follows a review of the Emirates UK advertising business. After a three-month pitch, the account moved to G2 Joshua earlier this month.
The win extended G2’s relationship with Emirates, with which it also works in Europe. The UK business was previously handled by Publicis Chemistry.
The airline recently announced that it is renewing its shirt and stadium sponsorship of Arsenal Football Club. The deal is worth £150 million over five years and is one of the biggest of its type.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Comms Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration