Emirates launches global digital pitch
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Emirates is looking for an agency to handle a global digital brief to promote its fleet of aircraft.
Agencies have been approached directly to pitch for the account. The process will be led out of London.
It is understood that the brief is to promote its Boeing 777s. Emirates currently works with global agencies including Lean Mean Fighting Machine, StrawberryFrog and Atmosphere BBDO.
The rethink follows a review of the Emirates UK advertising business. After a three-month pitch, the account moved to G2 Joshua earlier this month.
The win extended G2’s relationship with Emirates, with which it also works in Europe. The UK business was previously handled by Publicis Chemistry.
The airline recently announced that it is renewing its shirt and stadium sponsorship of Arsenal Football Club. The deal is worth £150 million over five years and is one of the biggest of its type.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Communications Executive Ninesharp £28000 - £35000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Retail] - Superb London Agency! Fill Recruitment £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, London (Greater)
- Online Trading Manager Premier Consultants c.£45k plus bonus , Central London
- Account Director - Integrated / [CARS] - Global Agency - to £55k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £55k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- PLANNING ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - GLOBAL SOFT DRINKS BRAND Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith