Grey appoints Bill Scott as managing director
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Grey London has appointed the former Bartle Bogle Hegarty client services director Bill Scott as its managing director.
Scott, who was a managing partner at BBH, left two months ago after 13 years with the agency.
BBH promoted Scott to client services director this summer after he spent seven years running its Audi UK business. He had also led the Waitrose and RAC accounts.
Grey’s previous joint managing directors, Simon White and Hugo Feiler, have already left the agency. White joined DraftFCB in May, while Feiler recently moved to Holster Studios.
Scott, who began his career at Saatchi & Saatchi and also had a stint at BBH’s Singapore office, said: "The opportunity to lead Grey into 2013 is a dream brief. The agency carries huge ambition and has all the ingredients to match: an enviable and diverse client list, the backing of a global network, genuinely innovative creative, some of the industry’s most enviable talent and a dynamic leadership team, which I’m greatly looking forward to being part of."
Chris Hirst, the chief executive of Grey London, said: "Bill really is a hire of the highest calibre, having gained fantastic experience through his 13 years at BBH. He’s that rare breed, combining excellent people management and client-handling skills with confident and ambitious business leadership, and has great vision for the agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show