Anomaly London hires Ben Moore
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Anomaly has hired the former Sony marketer Ben Moore as a partner in the first stage of strengthening its London agency's management line-up.
Moore, who stepped down as Sony Europe’s vice-president, marketing communications, earlier this year, will lead the day-to-day management of the office alongside the Anomaly founding partners Paul Graham and Geoff Gray.
Graham will now oversee business development while Gray continues to focus on delivering innovation in media and communications.
Carl Johnson, the global chief executive of Anomaly, said that there would be "more news" to come on hirings in London as it "becomes a priority after 200 per cent growth over two years in New York".
Moore spent seven years on the client side before joining Anomaly. He was the head of brand communications at Nike between 2005 and 2007 and then moved to Sony.
He previously spent 12 years at London advertising agencies, including Saatchi & Saatchi, BMP DDB and Lowe, working on accounts such as Toyota, Selfridges, Sony, Vodafone, Burger King and Rexona/Sure.
Moore said: "Anomaly’s instincts to look at the business issue and find relevant creative strategies are the most progressive I’ve seen, and I’m flattered to have been asked by Carl and the partners to join them."
Johnson added: "Ben knows us, he gets us and completely understands the potential that Anomaly has here in the UK. He’s a true believer in the need for new solutions to changed times."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Digital Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham