Drinkaware charity calls creative review
Drinkaware, the alcohol education organisation, is looking for an agency to handle its advertising business.
The charity has kicked off a review, which will be handled by ISBA’s intermediary arm, after deciding to split with the incumbent, OgilvyOne.
It is understood that the spilt could be a result of OgilvyOne’s appointment to the £50 million Department of Health account last month.
OgilvyOne has worked on the business since February 2011 after winning a pitch against VCCP and M&C Saatchi. It was appointed to the account for three years.
It will now stop working on the charity’s integrated advertising account from February, but will continue to work on its CRM strategy until June.
Neo@Ogilvy will continue to handle Drinkaware’s media planning and buying. The charity is also in discussion with Ogilvy & Mather’s behavioural economics unit, #OgilvyChange, about the possibility of providing ongoing consultancy support.
OgilvyOne’s recent work for Drinkaware included an interactive digital campaign that involved a teenager asking questions about alcohol.
Siobhan McCann, the head of campaigns and communications at Drinkaware, said: "We are hoping to find an agency that can fit our new support needs and help us deliver our very rewarding but challenging brief."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Press Investment Senior Exec Aspire £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum, London
- Group Marketing Manager - Leading Media Business ADLIB £30000 - £40000 per annum, Bath
- new business manager > INDEPENDENT YOUTH/EXPERIENTIAL/INTEGRATED AGENCY collectivo £20-25k + commission, Central London
- Corporate Designer Gemini Search £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Senior Sales Manager - TRAVEL - Programmatic Ultimate Asset £42000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits , City of London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham