Drinkaware charity calls creative review
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Drinkaware, the alcohol education organisation, is looking for an agency to handle its advertising business.
The charity has kicked off a review, which will be handled by ISBA’s intermediary arm, after deciding to split with the incumbent, OgilvyOne.
It is understood that the spilt could be a result of OgilvyOne’s appointment to the £50 million Department of Health account last month.
OgilvyOne has worked on the business since February 2011 after winning a pitch against VCCP and M&C Saatchi. It was appointed to the account for three years.
It will now stop working on the charity’s integrated advertising account from February, but will continue to work on its CRM strategy until June.
Neo@Ogilvy will continue to handle Drinkaware’s media planning and buying. The charity is also in discussion with Ogilvy & Mather’s behavioural economics unit, #OgilvyChange, about the possibility of providing ongoing consultancy support.
OgilvyOne’s recent work for Drinkaware included an interactive digital campaign that involved a teenager asking questions about alcohol.
Siobhan McCann, the head of campaigns and communications at Drinkaware, said: "We are hoping to find an agency that can fit our new support needs and help us deliver our very rewarding but challenging brief."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- CRM Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline