RBS in agency talks over corporate ads
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group is reviewing its corporate advertising account.
The review is being handled by RBS Group’s procurement department and is expected to form part of a due diligence process as it looks to restore its reputation.
A number of roster and non-roster agencies have been approached.
M&C Saatchi currently handles the business. Its retail bank business, the majority of which is focused on NatWest, is unaffected by the review.
Other agencies on the RBS roster include TBWA\Manchester, CST The Gate and CHI & Partners, which are also unaffected.
Recent headlines suggest the group may receive two separate fines, from the Financial Services Authority and the US regulators, for its alleged involvement in the Libor-fixing controversy.
Separately, RBS Group is reviewing its digital creative agency roster for its main consumer banking brands.
RBS Group and M&C Saatchi declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Account Director - 11 Month Maternity Contract Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 pro rata, Cobham
- Customer Marketing Manager EMR £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Retention Manager Salt £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.