RBS in agency talks over corporate ads
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group is reviewing its corporate advertising account.
The review is being handled by RBS Group’s procurement department and is expected to form part of a due diligence process as it looks to restore its reputation.
A number of roster and non-roster agencies have been approached.
M&C Saatchi currently handles the business. Its retail bank business, the majority of which is focused on NatWest, is unaffected by the review.
Other agencies on the RBS roster include TBWA\Manchester, CST The Gate and CHI & Partners, which are also unaffected.
Recent headlines suggest the group may receive two separate fines, from the Financial Services Authority and the US regulators, for its alleged involvement in the Libor-fixing controversy.
Separately, RBS Group is reviewing its digital creative agency roster for its main consumer banking brands.
RBS Group and M&C Saatchi declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/CA,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure