RBS in agency talks over corporate ads
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group is reviewing its corporate advertising account.
The review is being handled by RBS Group’s procurement department and is expected to form part of a due diligence process as it looks to restore its reputation.
A number of roster and non-roster agencies have been approached.
M&C Saatchi currently handles the business. Its retail bank business, the majority of which is focused on NatWest, is unaffected by the review.
Other agencies on the RBS roster include TBWA\Manchester, CST The Gate and CHI & Partners, which are also unaffected.
Recent headlines suggest the group may receive two separate fines, from the Financial Services Authority and the US regulators, for its alleged involvement in the Libor-fixing controversy.
Separately, RBS Group is reviewing its digital creative agency roster for its main consumer banking brands.
RBS Group and M&C Saatchi declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Project Manager Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £30000 per annum, City of London