RBS in agency talks over corporate ads
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group is reviewing its corporate advertising account.
The review is being handled by RBS Group’s procurement department and is expected to form part of a due diligence process as it looks to restore its reputation.
A number of roster and non-roster agencies have been approached.
M&C Saatchi currently handles the business. Its retail bank business, the majority of which is focused on NatWest, is unaffected by the review.
Other agencies on the RBS roster include TBWA\Manchester, CST The Gate and CHI & Partners, which are also unaffected.
Recent headlines suggest the group may receive two separate fines, from the Financial Services Authority and the US regulators, for its alleged involvement in the Libor-fixing controversy.
Separately, RBS Group is reviewing its digital creative agency roster for its main consumer banking brands.
RBS Group and M&C Saatchi declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Producer - Commercial Projects Premier Media Up to £35,000, London
- Quantitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, London
- Qualitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Audience Insight Executive - Publishing Lipton Fleming £25000 per annum + benefits, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014