News International appoints Sean Adams to insight role
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 11:08AM
News International has appointed founder of The Seed, Sean Adams, to the newly created role of head of commercial insight.
Adams, who joined this month, will manage a team of four specialists providing insights into current and future audience behaviour across the different platforms on which The Sun, The Times and The Sunday Times are available.
Prior to taking up his new role at NI, Adams owned The Seed, a research and strategy development company specialising in brands and communications, founded in Sydney. He ran The Seed for 10 years until early this year, during which time he worked for many of Australia's leading media owners across all media channels.
Adams will report to Abba Newbery, director of advertising strategy at News International Commercial.
Newbery said: "Sean brings a wealth of research experience to the commercial team, which will be invaluable as NI evolves and innovates to keep pace with technological developments and changes in consumer behaviour."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £33k - £42k, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad