News International appoints Sean Adams to insight role
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 11:08AM
News International has appointed founder of The Seed, Sean Adams, to the newly created role of head of commercial insight.
Adams, who joined this month, will manage a team of four specialists providing insights into current and future audience behaviour across the different platforms on which The Sun, The Times and The Sunday Times are available.
Prior to taking up his new role at NI, Adams owned The Seed, a research and strategy development company specialising in brands and communications, founded in Sydney. He ran The Seed for 10 years until early this year, during which time he worked for many of Australia's leading media owners across all media channels.
Adams will report to Abba Newbery, director of advertising strategy at News International Commercial.
Newbery said: "Sean brings a wealth of research experience to the commercial team, which will be invaluable as NI evolves and innovates to keep pace with technological developments and changes in consumer behaviour."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires