News International appoints Sean Adams to insight role
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 11:08AM
News International has appointed founder of The Seed, Sean Adams, to the newly created role of head of commercial insight.
Adams, who joined this month, will manage a team of four specialists providing insights into current and future audience behaviour across the different platforms on which The Sun, The Times and The Sunday Times are available.
Prior to taking up his new role at NI, Adams owned The Seed, a research and strategy development company specialising in brands and communications, founded in Sydney. He ran The Seed for 10 years until early this year, during which time he worked for many of Australia's leading media owners across all media channels.
Adams will report to Abba Newbery, director of advertising strategy at News International Commercial.
Newbery said: "Sean brings a wealth of research experience to the commercial team, which will be invaluable as NI evolves and innovates to keep pace with technological developments and changes in consumer behaviour."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Digital Web Designer: (Web, Rich Media, CMS, HTML, CSS) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- SEO Engineer - Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed