News International appoints Sean Adams to insight role
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 11:08AM
News International has appointed founder of The Seed, Sean Adams, to the newly created role of head of commercial insight.
Adams, who joined this month, will manage a team of four specialists providing insights into current and future audience behaviour across the different platforms on which The Sun, The Times and The Sunday Times are available.
Prior to taking up his new role at NI, Adams owned The Seed, a research and strategy development company specialising in brands and communications, founded in Sydney. He ran The Seed for 10 years until early this year, during which time he worked for many of Australia's leading media owners across all media channels.
Adams will report to Abba Newbery, director of advertising strategy at News International Commercial.
Newbery said: "Sean brings a wealth of research experience to the commercial team, which will be invaluable as NI evolves and innovates to keep pace with technological developments and changes in consumer behaviour."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign