AMS Media moves outdoor trading from Kinetic into Talon
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 30 November 2012 10:57AM
Talon Outdoor has been appointed to manage out of home media buying for media agency AMS Media, which was previously handled by Kinetic.
Talon told Media Week there was no formal pitch it "speculatively approached" AMS with a presentation and the deal arose from this.
Nick Jarman, managing director of Talon, said: "When Eric Newnham joined the business six months ago we were determined to make Talon different from the industry standard. We are proud to be independent as this enables creative, nimble thinking. We are delighted that both clients and industry figures are starting to see this for themselves."
Duncan Collins, managing director of AMS Media Group, said: "Talon's independence and experienced personal coupled with their vision for the future of OOH was a very exciting proposition for us to consider, we have always been a challenger brand among media specialists and we feel Talon are now set to do the same within OOH."
Talon also recently hired Posterscope’s Frank Bryant who left after 20 years at the company.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of New Business to £70,000. Film & Commercials agency. London EC1 Mark Paine Recruitment to £70,000, EC1
- Production Editor - £33,000. Premium publishing and brand agency. WC2 London Mark Paine Recruitment to £33,000 plus benefits/ healthcare & dental care., WC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years