AMS Media moves outdoor trading from Kinetic into Talon
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 30 November 2012 10:57AM
Talon Outdoor has been appointed to manage out of home media buying for media agency AMS Media, which was previously handled by Kinetic.
Talon told Media Week there was no formal pitch it "speculatively approached" AMS with a presentation and the deal arose from this.
Nick Jarman, managing director of Talon, said: "When Eric Newnham joined the business six months ago we were determined to make Talon different from the industry standard. We are proud to be independent as this enables creative, nimble thinking. We are delighted that both clients and industry figures are starting to see this for themselves."
Duncan Collins, managing director of AMS Media Group, said: "Talon's independence and experienced personal coupled with their vision for the future of OOH was a very exciting proposition for us to consider, we have always been a challenger brand among media specialists and we feel Talon are now set to do the same within OOH."
Talon also recently hired Posterscope’s Frank Bryant who left after 20 years at the company.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel