AMS Media moves outdoor trading from Kinetic into Talon
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 30 November 2012 10:57AM
Talon Outdoor has been appointed to manage out of home media buying for media agency AMS Media, which was previously handled by Kinetic.
Talon told Media Week there was no formal pitch it "speculatively approached" AMS with a presentation and the deal arose from this.
Nick Jarman, managing director of Talon, said: "When Eric Newnham joined the business six months ago we were determined to make Talon different from the industry standard. We are proud to be independent as this enables creative, nimble thinking. We are delighted that both clients and industry figures are starting to see this for themselves."
Duncan Collins, managing director of AMS Media Group, said: "Talon's independence and experienced personal coupled with their vision for the future of OOH was a very exciting proposition for us to consider, we have always been a challenger brand among media specialists and we feel Talon are now set to do the same within OOH."
Talon also recently hired Posterscope’s Frank Bryant who left after 20 years at the company.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood