AMS Media moves outdoor trading from Kinetic into Talon
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 30 November 2012 10:57AM
Talon Outdoor has been appointed to manage out of home media buying for media agency AMS Media, which was previously handled by Kinetic.
Talon told Media Week there was no formal pitch it "speculatively approached" AMS with a presentation and the deal arose from this.
Nick Jarman, managing director of Talon, said: "When Eric Newnham joined the business six months ago we were determined to make Talon different from the industry standard. We are proud to be independent as this enables creative, nimble thinking. We are delighted that both clients and industry figures are starting to see this for themselves."
Duncan Collins, managing director of AMS Media Group, said: "Talon's independence and experienced personal coupled with their vision for the future of OOH was a very exciting proposition for us to consider, we have always been a challenger brand among media specialists and we feel Talon are now set to do the same within OOH."
Talon also recently hired Posterscope’s Frank Bryant who left after 20 years at the company.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.