Post Office and Absolute Radio reunite loved ones for Christmas
The Post Office is giving away the chance to meet up with loved ones or family members in time to spend Christmas together, on Absolute Radio's Christian O' Connell Breakfast Show all next week.
Absolute Radio listeners can enter a competition to be in with a chance of spending Christmas with family or friends who live anywhere in the world.
Listeners are able to enter by telephone, or, if they fill in their details online at www.absoluteradio.co.uk, they will also be included in a second draw to win a Christmas package of gadgets worth £1,000.
The promotion, which was planned and bought by Mindshare, will use the taglines 'Handled With Care' and 'Christmas Made Easier' to link the activity to the Post Offices wider ad campaign created by Dare.
Stewart Fox-Mills, head of marketing at the Post Office, said: "At the Post Office, we understand the pressures of modern-day life and this is why we are changing to meet these needs.
"Christmas is an exceptionally busy time for everyone and this is why we have extended our opening hours and improved our Christmas online support. Christmas in the Post Office will be made easier for millions of people across the UK this year."
Katherine Knapp, head of promotions at Absolute Radio, said: "This will be a really engaging and unique promotion for our listeners and will place the [Post Office] brand at the heart of what will be an incredibly rewarding Christmas campaign."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 per annum + Car or c/a, South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Qual Research Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media