MEC lands £5m Webuyanycar.com media account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 03 December 2012 11:22AM
MEC Manchester has won the UK TV media planning and buying of the used car business, webuyanycar.com, estimated to be worth £5m, after a competitive pitch.
MEC Manchester was already incumbent on the digital display and radio side of Webuyanycar.com's account and has now added the TV account to its roster.
The incumbent agency, All Response Media, declined to re-pitch for the business.
It is believed that webuyanycar.com’s advertising is handled by an agency called Driven and will be unaffected by the media review.
MEC declined to comment at the time of publication.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition