MEC lands £5m Webuyanycar.com media account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 03 December 2012 11:22AM
MEC Manchester has won the UK TV media planning and buying of the used car business, webuyanycar.com, estimated to be worth £5m, after a competitive pitch.
MEC Manchester was already incumbent on the digital display and radio side of Webuyanycar.com's account and has now added the TV account to its roster.
The incumbent agency, All Response Media, declined to re-pitch for the business.
It is believed that webuyanycar.com’s advertising is handled by an agency called Driven and will be unaffected by the media review.
MEC declined to comment at the time of publication.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Planner / Buyer or Junior Account Manager - Media Agency - Branding Clients Silverdrum Up to £35,000 + benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Ninesharp negotiable, North East England
- Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £42000 per annum, Farringdon
- SEO Specialist AF Selection £20,000 - £25,000 DOE, Worcestershire/Birmingham
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office