MEC lands £5m Webuyanycar.com media account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 03 December 2012 11:22AM
MEC Manchester has won the UK TV media planning and buying of the used car business, webuyanycar.com, estimated to be worth £5m, after a competitive pitch.
MEC Manchester was already incumbent on the digital display and radio side of Webuyanycar.com's account and has now added the TV account to its roster.
The incumbent agency, All Response Media, declined to re-pitch for the business.
It is believed that webuyanycar.com’s advertising is handled by an agency called Driven and will be unaffected by the media review.
MEC declined to comment at the time of publication.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Consultant Butterfly London £50-65k + bonus + benefits, London
- Head of Communications - Art Charity CHM £Competitive Salary, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Planner Major Players £50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Category Manager - Drinks Jarlett de Grouchy Negotiable, Berkshire
- Creative Producer/PM Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote