MEC lands £5m Webuyanycar.com media account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 03 December 2012 11:22AM
MEC Manchester has won the UK TV media planning and buying of the used car business, webuyanycar.com, estimated to be worth £5m, after a competitive pitch.
MEC Manchester was already incumbent on the digital display and radio side of Webuyanycar.com's account and has now added the TV account to its roster.
The incumbent agency, All Response Media, declined to re-pitch for the business.
It is believed that webuyanycar.com’s advertising is handled by an agency called Driven and will be unaffected by the media review.
MEC declined to comment at the time of publication.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Data Analyst - Media Agency Lipton Fleming £20000 - £24000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Research Manager Lipton Fleming £35000 - £45000 per annum + Handsome benefits, London
- Junior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Online Trading Manager - Leading Retailer Salt £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham
- Online Trading Manager - Leading Retailer Salt £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits + tax free, Dubai
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy