KFC hires circus school stars for Krushems push
By Matthew Chapman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 December 2012 08:44AM
KFC is launching a £4m TV campaign for its Krushems range featuring acrobats from ZipZap circus school, choreographed by Austrian artist Will Dorner.
The 60-second spot for Mint Aero Krushems drink was created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty and was inspired by Dorener’s ‘Bodies in Urban Spaces’ project, which featured people squeezing into small spaces in towns and cities.
In the latest ad, ZipZap acrobats build "gravity-defying human structures" in urban locations, such as bus stops and shop windows.
Jennelle Tilling, vice president of marketing at KFC UK, said: "Krushems has become a £20m brand for us since it launched in 2010, and this campaign brings to life the fun and dynamic personality of the brand, as well as reflecting how it feels to experience the indulgent taste and intensity of the drink."
The ‘Feel the Krush’ campaign will run into 2013 and will run across new flavours throughout the year.
Additional flavours include Maltesers, Oreo, Strawberry Shortcake and Milkybar.Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Director [Car Account] - Advertising Agency Fill Recruitment c£55k+, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager - Data Direct Recruitment £75k, London (Greater)
- Head of Customer and Digital Transformation Spotlight Recruitment £80000 - £90000 per annum + 30% bonus and great benefits, London
- Senior Digital Creative/Designer Pitch Consultants £35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, Leicestershire