iPad mini "front pages" by TBWA\Media Arts Lab
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 04 December 2012 11:55AM
TBWA\Media Arts Lab has created a print campaign for Apple's iPad mini. It features an image of an actual-sized iPad mini in the corner of a magazine's back cover showing the same image that's on the front cover.
The ads have run in Time, Marie Claire, Women's Health, The New Yorker, Entertainment Weekly and Business Week. They were created by Melinda Keough, Paul Wysocan and Joe Fotheringham. The photographer was Andy Bettles.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne