iPad mini "front pages" by TBWA\Media Arts Lab
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 04 December 2012 11:55AM
TBWA\Media Arts Lab has created a print campaign for Apple's iPad mini. It features an image of an actual-sized iPad mini in the corner of a magazine's back cover showing the same image that's on the front cover.
The ads have run in Time, Marie Claire, Women's Health, The New Yorker, Entertainment Weekly and Business Week. They were created by Melinda Keough, Paul Wysocan and Joe Fotheringham. The photographer was Andy Bettles.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business