Southbank Centre hunts for media agency
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 December 2012 09:56AM
The Southbank Centre, the complex of artistic venues on the south bank of the Thames, is reviewing its media planning and buying account.
Tenders were issued recently and the deadline for applications is 28 December.
It is not known whether the incumbent agency, TCS Media, will repitch for the business although it has been confirmed that the company’s advertising (which is handled in-house) will be unaffected by the media review.
In a statement, the Southbank Centre said that it was looking for an "experienced, creative media planning and buying partner" to provide a fully integrated media service that would include campaign planning, rates negotiation, clipping service, promotional support and performance management
A spokeswoman for the Southbank Centre told Campaign that the media contract was up for renewal and the review was "in no way a reflection of performance".
In May, MasterCard sponsored a summer-long series of art and music events under the banner of the 'Festival of the World', as part of its three-year deal with the Southbank Centre.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director Aspire £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- PR Account Executive AF Selection £17,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- PR Account Director AF Selection £40,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London Central