Media business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
7 December 2012: Arena Media scoops the Zoological Society of London business, while MPG Media Contacts lands the Organix media duties.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £23,000, West Midlands
- Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection £20,000 - £25,000, South Manchester
- Online Communication Executive Salt £30000 - £250000 per annum, West London
- ART DIRECTOR - INTEGRATED AGENCY - LONDON - £70K Salt £70000 per annum, City of London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith