HuffPost launches campaign on Tube
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
The Huffington Post is running a campaign on the London Underground that uses Virgin Media's Wi-Fi service to showcase its latest content.
The work, by Gravity Road, is an extension of HuffPost’s "conversations start here" proposition.
It uses CBS Outdoor’s dynamic video posters, with content feeds integrated into the creative, to highlight the latest user comments from its blogs. This will effectively show the conversations in real time.
Featured HuffPost bloggers include Annie Lennox, Sir Martin Sorrell and Cherie Blair. The campaign will also focus some creative executions on topics that are relevant to the Christmas period, including alcohol consumption, religion and shopping.
HuffPost has also become Virgin Media’s advertising partner, with mobile users able to access the latest news and comments from the site.
In addition, HuffPost is launching a free Wi-Fi service in independent coffee shops across London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push