CHI team wins Jack Wills global brand task
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 December 2012 11:48AM
Jack Wills, the clothing brand, has appointed CHI Group agencies The Social Practice, M/Six and CHI & Partners to its global account after a competitive pitch.
The brand contacted agencies directly in August, inviting them to pitch for the global work.
The CHI Group has been tasked with growing the Jack Wills brand, which draws heavily on British heritage and culture, across the UK and its newer global markets in the US and Asia.
Jack Wills has expanded quickly in the US, with 11 stores opening in the space of a year. The brand claims to draw inspiration in its designs from British military history, sporting traditions, country pursuits and quirky fabric details, to reflect what it calls the "eccentric British style".
The brand was founded in 1999 by Peter Williams and Robert Shaw, and was named after Williams' grandfather, Jack Williams.
It launched another brand, Aubin & Wills, in 2008. This was aimed at customers aged over 25, but it emerged in October that the company was to drop the brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Business Development Director Major Players £60000 - £70000 per hour + bonus and benefits , City of London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment Competitive basic plus excellent benefits , Ipswich
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus benefits, Kings Lynn
- Creative Manager (catalogue) Beyond The Book c.£35000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Mid-Senior Designer AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Liverpool, Merseyside
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building