Rev Awards open for submissions
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Brand Republic is relaunching the Revolution Awards as an awards scheme covering the Brand Republic, Campaign, Marketing, Media Week and PR Week brands.
The Rev Awards will celebrate creativity, effectiveness and innovation shown in digital marketing.
Agencies, brand owners and marketing service providers will be eligible to enter the awards, with specific recognition for small budgets, not-for-profit organisations and business-to-business activity.
There are ten specialist categories, including automotive/transport, financial services and media/entertainment.
There are awards for the best activity by platform, such as search, social and mobile. The creativity category will award creative technology, engagement and "marketing on a shoestring". There will also be awards for digital brands and agency of the year.
More information is available at revawards.com. The closing date for entries is 10 January.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Agency Account Manager - out of home media (OTE £55k) Ascent Solutions Up to £35,000 Basic, £55,000 OTE (uncapped) + 25 days holiday, pension & many other great benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Comms Planning Manager Ascent Solutions £55,000 + Great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns