Rev Awards open for submissions
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Brand Republic is relaunching the Revolution Awards as an awards scheme covering the Brand Republic, Campaign, Marketing, Media Week and PR Week brands.
The Rev Awards will celebrate creativity, effectiveness and innovation shown in digital marketing.
Agencies, brand owners and marketing service providers will be eligible to enter the awards, with specific recognition for small budgets, not-for-profit organisations and business-to-business activity.
There are ten specialist categories, including automotive/transport, financial services and media/entertainment.
There are awards for the best activity by platform, such as search, social and mobile. The creativity category will award creative technology, engagement and "marketing on a shoestring". There will also be awards for digital brands and agency of the year.
More information is available at revawards.com. The closing date for entries is 10 January.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Proposal / Tender Designer Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Junior Digital Designer / Digital Agency / Berlin / 30-35k Red Sofa London €30000 - €35000 per annum + benefits, Berlin
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?