Weapon7 selects Robinson for partner role
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Weapon7 has hired Anomaly's Matthew Robinson as its managing partner.
Robinson, the head of business development at Anomaly, will report to the chief executive of the Omnicom-owned Weapon7, Adam Graham. The pair had previously worked together at the Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R shop Saint.
In his new position, Robinson will be responsible for leading Weapon7’s new-business function, as well as managing the agency alongside Graham.
Robinson has been the head of business development at Anomaly since 2010 and oversaw account management and new business.
Before that, he was a board director at RKCR/Y&R, heading up the Lloyds account across the main agency as well as Saint.
Robinson started his career at Saatchi & Saatchi, where he led new business and account management at Team Saatchi, among other roles.
Graham said: "In hiring Matthew, we’re reuniting a very effective management team, with a proven track record of helping clients develop their brands. Weapon7 are enjoying a strong end to the year with several new-business wins, so look set for big things in 2013."
Weapon7 was realigned into Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO in September last year. Graham now reports directly to the group chairman and chief executive, Cilla Snowball.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Analytics Manager - Agency Group Silverdrum Up to £60,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior PHP Developer @ British Fashion Label Digital Gurus £50000 - £70000 Per Annum £50k to £70k + Benefits + Bonus, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Aspire £35000 - £42000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames
- Client Account Manager EMR £65000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Studio Manager Blue Tree Recruits £28-32k Dependent upon experience, Hungerford, Berkshire