Weapon7 selects Robinson for partner role
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Weapon7 has hired Anomaly's Matthew Robinson as its managing partner.
Robinson, the head of business development at Anomaly, will report to the chief executive of the Omnicom-owned Weapon7, Adam Graham. The pair had previously worked together at the Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R shop Saint.
In his new position, Robinson will be responsible for leading Weapon7’s new-business function, as well as managing the agency alongside Graham.
Robinson has been the head of business development at Anomaly since 2010 and oversaw account management and new business.
Before that, he was a board director at RKCR/Y&R, heading up the Lloyds account across the main agency as well as Saint.
Robinson started his career at Saatchi & Saatchi, where he led new business and account management at Team Saatchi, among other roles.
Graham said: "In hiring Matthew, we’re reuniting a very effective management team, with a proven track record of helping clients develop their brands. Weapon7 are enjoying a strong end to the year with several new-business wins, so look set for big things in 2013."
Weapon7 was realigned into Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO in September last year. Graham now reports directly to the group chairman and chief executive, Cilla Snowball.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Senior Shopper Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Visual Merchandiser & Store Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £80 - £150 per day, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood