Lockets "soothing relief" by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Adam & Eve/DDB has launched an outdoor campaign for Lockets that shows the lozenge as the central image, stylised to resemble a cup of tea, a warm bath and a hot-water bottle. The work, the first by the agency for Mars-Wrigley since it won various brands last year, will run in the UK and Canada. The Lockets strapline "Help clear your nose and soothe your throat" is included under the pack shot. The ads were created by Toby Brewer and Nikki Lindman, and shot by Paul Zak.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Designer Zebra People £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Associate Creative Director Apple&Ink £80-£90,000 , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Halifax, West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Huddersfield, West Yorkshire / Leeds, West...
- Paid Social Media Manager - top agency in Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Manchester