Lockets "soothing relief" by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Adam & Eve/DDB has launched an outdoor campaign for Lockets that shows the lozenge as the central image, stylised to resemble a cup of tea, a warm bath and a hot-water bottle. The work, the first by the agency for Mars-Wrigley since it won various brands last year, will run in the UK and Canada. The Lockets strapline "Help clear your nose and soothe your throat" is included under the pack shot. The ads were created by Toby Brewer and Nikki Lindman, and shot by Paul Zak.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy