Lockets "soothing relief" by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Adam & Eve/DDB has launched an outdoor campaign for Lockets that shows the lozenge as the central image, stylised to resemble a cup of tea, a warm bath and a hot-water bottle. The work, the first by the agency for Mars-Wrigley since it won various brands last year, will run in the UK and Canada. The Lockets strapline "Help clear your nose and soothe your throat" is included under the pack shot. The ads were created by Toby Brewer and Nikki Lindman, and shot by Paul Zak.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Product Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits, City of London
- Social Media Manager - Fashion Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Managing Editor - Online Publisher - Parenting Ultimate Asset £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director - Shopper/Integrated £65k+ Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Website Coordinator Pitch Consultants £20000 - £26000 per annum, Coventry
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'