Xbox funds dance show on 4Music
Xbox, the Microsoft console, has funded a dance-music TV show. It is to be shown on 4Music this Saturday as part of a partnership with Box TV and Bauer Media to promote the game Dance Central 3.
The programme, Rickie & Melvin’s Dance Central Battle, includes product placement. In it, the Kiss FM presenters Rickie and Melvin play the Dance Central 3 game.
Bauer will promote the programme via social media on Saturday to encourage viewers of The X Factor to watch 4Music at 10pm.
A wider deal, planned and bought by UM London, also includes Dance Central 3 sponsoring two hours of programming per day on the Box TV channels Smash Hits, Kiss, Heat TV, The Box and Kerrang!.
Andy Irving, the UK product marketing manager at Xbox, said: "Dance Central 3 is all about getting people on their feet, and what better way to do that than create a programme with the UK’s most popular dance music brands."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + c/a, South East England
- Senior Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham