Grey adds Graeme to senior line-up
Grey London, which last week appointed Bill Scott as its managing director, has further strengthened its senior team with the appointment of Natalie Graeme as its managing partner.
Graeme joins from Mother, where she was the head of business development. She will be reunited with the Grey chief executive, Chris Hirst, with whom she worked at Fallon ten years ago while an account director on clients such as Sony Electronics, the BBC and Skoda.
Reporting directly to Hirst, she will handle accounts including Vodafone Ireland and focus on business development across existing clients.
Hirst said: "Natalie’s appointment completes a series of important hires for the agency in 2012 that have spanned account management, creative and planning."
Graeme added: "Grey is quite simply a great agency backed by one of the best networks in the world, where creative innovation and business acumen are valued."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Community Manager - £30-35k (Automotive) Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits , Surrey
- Integrated Project Manager - Freelance Source £225 - £275 per day, London
- Campaign Manager - Poppy Lottery The Royal British Legion £30,000 plus £4,452 London weighting, Based at our offices near London Bridge
- Marketing Insight and Competitor Analysis Manager JV Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits and bonus, West Yorkshire
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity