Grey adds Graeme to senior line-up
Grey London, which last week appointed Bill Scott as its managing director, has further strengthened its senior team with the appointment of Natalie Graeme as its managing partner.
Graeme joins from Mother, where she was the head of business development. She will be reunited with the Grey chief executive, Chris Hirst, with whom she worked at Fallon ten years ago while an account director on clients such as Sony Electronics, the BBC and Skoda.
Reporting directly to Hirst, she will handle accounts including Vodafone Ireland and focus on business development across existing clients.
Hirst said: "Natalie’s appointment completes a series of important hires for the agency in 2012 that have spanned account management, creative and planning."
Graeme added: "Grey is quite simply a great agency backed by one of the best networks in the world, where creative innovation and business acumen are valued."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager - Publishing Partners Portfolio Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Greater Manchester
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch