Grey adds Graeme to senior line-up
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Grey London, which last week appointed Bill Scott as its managing director, has further strengthened its senior team with the appointment of Natalie Graeme as its managing partner.
Graeme joins from Mother, where she was the head of business development. She will be reunited with the Grey chief executive, Chris Hirst, with whom she worked at Fallon ten years ago while an account director on clients such as Sony Electronics, the BBC and Skoda.
Reporting directly to Hirst, she will handle accounts including Vodafone Ireland and focus on business development across existing clients.
Hirst said: "Natalie’s appointment completes a series of important hires for the agency in 2012 that have spanned account management, creative and planning."
Graeme added: "Grey is quite simply a great agency backed by one of the best networks in the world, where creative innovation and business acumen are valued."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance DM Project Manager Purple Consultancy £36000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Business Director/Managing Partner Purple Consultancy £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer AF Selection £18,000 - £26,000, Derbyshire
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior PR Acocunt Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £25,000, Leicestershire
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne