Grey adds Graeme to senior line-up
Grey London, which last week appointed Bill Scott as its managing director, has further strengthened its senior team with the appointment of Natalie Graeme as its managing partner.
Graeme joins from Mother, where she was the head of business development. She will be reunited with the Grey chief executive, Chris Hirst, with whom she worked at Fallon ten years ago while an account director on clients such as Sony Electronics, the BBC and Skoda.
Reporting directly to Hirst, she will handle accounts including Vodafone Ireland and focus on business development across existing clients.
Hirst said: "Natalie’s appointment completes a series of important hires for the agency in 2012 that have spanned account management, creative and planning."
Graeme added: "Grey is quite simply a great agency backed by one of the best networks in the world, where creative innovation and business acumen are valued."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Design Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / France / United Arab Emirates / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts