Grey adds Graeme to senior line-up
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Grey London, which last week appointed Bill Scott as its managing director, has further strengthened its senior team with the appointment of Natalie Graeme as its managing partner.
Graeme joins from Mother, where she was the head of business development. She will be reunited with the Grey chief executive, Chris Hirst, with whom she worked at Fallon ten years ago while an account director on clients such as Sony Electronics, the BBC and Skoda.
Reporting directly to Hirst, she will handle accounts including Vodafone Ireland and focus on business development across existing clients.
Hirst said: "Natalie’s appointment completes a series of important hires for the agency in 2012 that have spanned account management, creative and planning."
Graeme added: "Grey is quite simply a great agency backed by one of the best networks in the world, where creative innovation and business acumen are valued."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Account Executive Major Players £22000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad