BBH names Kolbusz deputy creative chief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has promoted David Kolbusz to the role of deputy executive creative director.
Kolbusz, who was the creative director on the award-winning Guardian "three little pigs" work, is promoted to the same level as the current deputy executive creative director, Rosie Arnold.
He will develop talent within the creative department and oversee a greater proportion of its output.
Arnold will remain as the creative director on global accounts such as Sol, Old El Paso and Baileys, and continues as the "brand ambassador" for the agency.
BBH said the move "recognises David’s outstanding contribution to BBH’s success" and also the need for more senior creative leadership as the business grows.
Nick Gill, the executive creative director, said: "David is fantastically talented guy. This new role will enable him to enjoy greater influence."
Kolbusz joined BBH from Goodby, Silverstein & Partners in 2010. At BBH, he has won 18 Cannes Lions for his work for brands such as Lynx, The Guardian and Weetabix.
Kolbusz has also previously worked at Mother, where he won awards for his Orange Gold Spot work.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014