RSPB seeks agency ahead of rebrand
The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds is looking for an advertising agency to handle a brief to help it connect with new audiences.
The charity has approached agencies directly ahead of a rebranding process. It currently works with The Good Agency, which was hired in October last year.
The RSPB’s media spend, handled by John Ayling & Associates, is currently focused on press advertising and inserts. JAA is not thought to be affected by the review.
The search for an agency follows the appointment in October of the former BBC and Digital UK marketer Beth Thoren to the new role of director of fundraising and communications.
Thoren took charge of a merged fundraising and marketing communications directorate, with a brief to reach new consumers to highlight the importance of saving endangered wildlife.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Digital Operations Director - Display, Video & Mobile Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment Competitive basic plus excellent benefits , Ipswich
- Junior Account Manager / Account Manager / Account Executive Royds Raphael £25k-£28kk+neg, London