LBi recruits Ling as chief media officer
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
LBi has poached Ed Ling, the MEC managing director of global solutions, to become its UK media director and chief media officer.
At LBi, Ling will spend the majority of his time working to evolve LBi’s UK media proposition. In addition, he will work on an LBi Group level across 17 countries.
He will report to LBi’s UK chief executive, Anil Pillai, and sit on the company’s UK executive board.
Ling had worked at MEC for three years, having joined the media network in 2009 from the digital agency AnalogFolk, where he was a founder. Before this, he worked at the now-defunct agency i-level.
Caroline Foster Kenny, MEC’s chief client officer, will assume Ling’s responsibilities ahead of a restructure of the global solutions team.
An MEC statement said: "Caroline will continue to oversee the management restructure, working in close consultation with the London senior management team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director + Account Manager / Brand Design Gemini Search £30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- Data Scientist - [Gaming|SQL|R|Python|Tableau] - Central London Salt £50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Duke Network Circa £32k - £37k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Major Players £37000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media