LBi recruits Ling as chief media officer
LBi has poached Ed Ling, the MEC managing director of global solutions, to become its UK media director and chief media officer.
At LBi, Ling will spend the majority of his time working to evolve LBi’s UK media proposition. In addition, he will work on an LBi Group level across 17 countries.
He will report to LBi’s UK chief executive, Anil Pillai, and sit on the company’s UK executive board.
Ling had worked at MEC for three years, having joined the media network in 2009 from the digital agency AnalogFolk, where he was a founder. Before this, he worked at the now-defunct agency i-level.
Caroline Foster Kenny, MEC’s chief client officer, will assume Ling’s responsibilities ahead of a restructure of the global solutions team.
An MEC statement said: "Caroline will continue to oversee the management restructure, working in close consultation with the London senior management team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Publisher Development Manager - video Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + commission, London
- Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Online Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- Loyalty Senior Product Manager Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control