LBi recruits Ling as chief media officer
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
LBi has poached Ed Ling, the MEC managing director of global solutions, to become its UK media director and chief media officer.
At LBi, Ling will spend the majority of his time working to evolve LBi’s UK media proposition. In addition, he will work on an LBi Group level across 17 countries.
He will report to LBi’s UK chief executive, Anil Pillai, and sit on the company’s UK executive board.
Ling had worked at MEC for three years, having joined the media network in 2009 from the digital agency AnalogFolk, where he was a founder. Before this, he worked at the now-defunct agency i-level.
Caroline Foster Kenny, MEC’s chief client officer, will assume Ling’s responsibilities ahead of a restructure of the global solutions team.
An MEC statement said: "Caroline will continue to oversee the management restructure, working in close consultation with the London senior management team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Search Performance Manager Source £68000 - £85000 per annum + Generous Bonus and Benefits, London
- Campaigns Marketing Manager fusion-lifestyle £35000 - £40000 per annum + 25 days holiday, private medical, London
- Midweight graphic designer Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Lead Creative Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- DEPUTY PRODUCT EDITOR (FASHION, DIGITAL, EDITING) Creative Recruitment £26000 - £28000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media