LBi recruits Ling as chief media officer
LBi has poached Ed Ling, the MEC managing director of global solutions, to become its UK media director and chief media officer.
At LBi, Ling will spend the majority of his time working to evolve LBi’s UK media proposition. In addition, he will work on an LBi Group level across 17 countries.
He will report to LBi’s UK chief executive, Anil Pillai, and sit on the company’s UK executive board.
Ling had worked at MEC for three years, having joined the media network in 2009 from the digital agency AnalogFolk, where he was a founder. Before this, he worked at the now-defunct agency i-level.
Caroline Foster Kenny, MEC’s chief client officer, will assume Ling’s responsibilities ahead of a restructure of the global solutions team.
An MEC statement said: "Caroline will continue to oversee the management restructure, working in close consultation with the London senior management team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- eCom / Retail Marketing Manager (B2C) - Online Homewares Retailer Recruitment Revolution £45,000 + £5k bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Events Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Adam Recruitment Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director - Brand Coms ADLIB £33k - £38k , Bristol