Audi UK opens talks with digital shops
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Audi UK has kicked off a pitch to find a digital agency of record to handle its website and digital strategy.
The review is being handled by Agency Insight and run by Hugh Fletcher, the national digital manager for Audi UK.
Razorfish London, the incumbent on the account, is not repitching for the business. It will continue to work with Audi in Germany.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which handles Audi UK’s above-the-line advertising, is unaffected by the review.
An Audi spokeswoman said: "As part of an overall strategic review for 2013, which is focusing heavily on the growing importance of digital marketing, Audi UK is conducting a digital pitch for a new web and strategic digital partner."
Audi has not disclosed details of when the pitch process will conclude.
Recent digital work from Audi includes a digital showroom in Piccadilly Circus, devised by Razorfish, and an iPad app for the Le Mans 24-hour race, developed by the mobile agency Somo.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show